The foundation of our business is our relationship we have with you, our customers. The priority we place on caring for our customers has not changed as we all attempt to address a global health crisis impacting every aspect of daily life. This moment in time is difficult but temporary. Following guidelines of the CDC and the World Health Organization, we will continue to conduct the business of banking, but with a focus on public health. We intend to remain true to our core values while being adaptable in order to create safe interactions for all and with as little disruption as possible. Here are a few temporary adjustments we are making:
• Effective Friday, March 20, we will be transitioning our branch operations to drive-thru only. Our intent is to ensure the safety and health of our employees and customers.
• Based on the need to continue to provide world-class service, we will look to expand drive-thru hours at those locations that need it to accommodate everyone. Modified times and locations will be posted on our website and will remain in effect until April 3, 2020, when we will reevaluate health and safety conditions.
• Our drive-thru lanes will be able to conduct any business that can be conducted in the lobbies, including opening accounts, and various account maintenance.
• Our ATMs will continue to operate plus online and mobile banking are available at any time for your banking needs.
• Branch business will be available by appointment to meet with lenders, conduct fund transfers, loans, and other banking business that cannot be done through other channels. This includes access to safe deposit boxes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your local banker for your specific needs.
• You may also call Customer Care at 1-855-863-2265.
For more information, please contact your branch representatives, who will be more than happy to help you navigate these adjustments and address your specific needs. We appreciate your understanding and know we can get through this together.