55 South Parrott Ave.
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Fishing Retail Sales AssociateJoin one of Florida’s largest industries. Florida is the Fishing Capital of the World, and as such, the industry seeks motivated individuals to uphold its title. Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Do you want to be immersed in the exciting world of fishing? Put your knowledge and expertise to use; Be a part of our great prestige.Retail Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Demonstrates products to customers
- Maintains Product expertise through ongoing product knowledge training
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing cash, credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- This is a full-time position; 40 hours a week, with the possibility of overtime.
- Hours of business operation: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm, 7 days a week.
- Morning: 5:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Must be able to work both shifts; including weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
- Opportunity to receive holiday pay.
- Hourly pay based on experience and availability.
Retail Sales Associate Qualifications/ Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
How To Apply:
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- In person: Pick up an application at our location.
- Online: https://forms.gle/FLpaW7MYrRhPErKF9