55 South Parrott Ave.
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Night Shift Supervisor
SHIFT HOURS: Sunday - Thursday 11:00PM - 8:00AM
- Assist Manager in plant safety and operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- Establish production work schedules.
- Assist manager in people development activities such as hiring, training, developing and coaching staff.
- Serve as a role model, support and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental policies and practices.
- Support manager in long-range planning and budgeting.
- Work closely with Commercial Team to keep them informed when non-ferrous commodities need to be sold.
- Schedule non-ferrous shipments to end consumers.
- Coordinate the transfer of non-ferrous material between TMR locations for processing.
- Conduct monthly inventory.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering or related field or a minimum of 3 years management experience in heavy industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Safety oriented.
- Experience in, operations or manufacturing with heavy equipment; experience in scrap processing preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory management, shipping and receiving material using lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of customers and internal contacts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled and experienced with personal computers, software, spreadsheets and databases (e.g. Microsoft word, excel, outlook).
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritize work; adapt to a changing environment; strong organized approach to work.
- Demonstrated skill in initiating and managing projects; building and leading a project team.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
BenefitsWe offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including paid training, bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with match, tuition reimbursement and other great benefits. Apply at https://www.tmrecycling.com/careers/ and select Okeechobee location.