Bee Business Savvy Training - Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service
DescriptionMaking the decision to keep learning is what makes us better people, employees, business owners and more! The Chamber of Commerce’s Bee Business Savvy Training Series is here to help. By participating in this live course for just one hour two days in a row you can receive a certificate on the topic of “Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service”. Register for this complimentary class and mark your calendar for Thursday, September 21st and Friday, September 22nd from 12:00 – 1:00 PM at the Visitor Center (Chamber) 55 S Parrott Ave. Okeechobee, FL 34972Here are the learning outcomes you should be able to master at course completion:
- Describe the challenges of telephone customer service in today's world.
- Cultivate an excellent phone voice.
- Demonstrate first impressions.
- Describe methods for better listening.
- Describe ways to keep the conversation going.
- Describe conference calls and international calling etiquette.
- Describe etiquette for call transfers and holds.
- Describe best practices for using voicemail and taking messages.
- Summarize when to screen calls.
- Summarize best methods for selling on the telephone.
- Describe methods for soothing irate customers.
- Recognize when you have to say "no".