Okeechobee - Governor DeSantis has officially announced that starting this Friday, June 5th, Florida will enter into Phase 2. Once we receive the Executive Order, we will post it.
- Restaurants can now seat at the bar.
- Bars can open up at 50% capacity inside and full capacity outside but will adhere to seated service only.
- Retail locations and gyms may operate at full capacity.
- Entertainment businesses may operate at 50% capacity. This includes, but is not limited to movie theaters, concert houses, auditoriums, bowling alleys and arcades. They must adhere to guidance from the FL Department of Health.
- Personal Services businesses may operate. This includes, but is not limited to tattoo parlors, acupuncture establishments, tanning salons and massage establishments. They must adhere to guidance from the FL Department of Health.
- All persons in Florida are encouraged to avoid congregating in groups larger than 50.