55 South Parrott Ave.
Okeechobee, FL 34972
New Year, Sharper Focus, Let us Help! Happy New Year from the Chamber of Commerce.Welcome to 2022! On behalf of the Chamber Staff & Board of Directors I would like to formally wish you a happy New Year!Real quickly I want to call your attention to some upcoming events….
Now that we all have our calendars sorted…. Let’s review some of the benefits you may not have taken advantage of this past year which you don’t want to miss out on again!
- The Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group (402 NW 3rd Street) Ribbon Cutting on January 12th at 12:00 PM.
- Hippie Daze (413 SW Park Street) Grand Opening on January 13th at 5:00 PM
- Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Co. (105 NW 5th Street) Ribbon Cutting on January 18th at 12:00 PM
- Google Workshop [Beginner] - Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps (55 S Parrott Ave.) on January 21st at 2:00 PM
- Google Workshop [Intermediate] – Make Your Website Work for You (55 S Parrott Ave.) on January 24th at 10:00 AM
- Speed Networking hosted by 19th Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program (55 S Parrott Ave.) on January 25th at 5:00 PM
- Winter Business Exchange Luncheon (IRSC Williamson Center 2229 NW 9th Ave.) on January 26th at 11:45 AM Sponsored by Steven L. Dobbs Engineering LLC. & Abney Building & Consulting, Inc.
Visitor Center – The Chamber of Commerce and the Tourist Development Council happen to be housed under the same roof and have created a beautiful visitors center for anyone needing information to peruse. Visitors, Relocators and community members may pick up information here and get their questions answered. However only Chamber Members may display information here! Bring business cards, rack cards, brochures, flyers, folders, coupons, giveaways, menus etc. to the visitor’s center for those looking information and the best thing is its included in your membership!
Okay that's all for now....... more benefits reminders to come!